Rooms may be reserved 1 week in advance by students in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Health Sciences Center, and the Department of Health and Kinesiology.
Note: Rooms are for student academic activities. Students making excessive noise may be asked to leave.
Reserve a room:
- Select an available (green/ no asterisk/star) time slot for the start of you reservation - this is your start time.
Note: Unavailable time slots are red/asterisk
- Scroll down below the calendar to see your room and start time.
- Select the end time for your reservation.
- Click Submit Times.
- Confirm the study room Terms & Conditions.
- Enter your contact information.
- Reservations must be approved - a confirmation will be sent to your email address.
All rooms have a white board. All group rooms also have 1 or more OAL computers.