Patent and Trademark Day
Texas A&M University Libraries welcomes two librarians from the USPTO to provide valuable information on intellectual property and will show the audience how to perform patent and trademark searches. This event coincides with the Libraries' 35th anniversary of being a Patent and Trademark Resource Center.
Sessions throughout the day will include:
- Overview of Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, and Trade Secrets
- Conducting a Preliminary U.S. Patent Search Using USPTO Databases
- Local Resource Panel
- Conducting a Preliminary Federal Trademark Search Using USPTO Databases
- Non-USPTO Solicitations and Invention Promotion Scams: Asking the Right Questions
Please let us know if you need accommodations due to a disability (wheelchair access, visual impairments, etc.). In order to provide the best experience possible, requests should be made at least one week in advance.
Related LibGuide: Patents and Trademarks by Jared Hoppenfeld
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Evans 204E
- Evans Library