The GPS Zone is for Graduate/Professional Students in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Health Sciences Center, and the Department of Health and Kinesiology.
Note: Rooms are for student academic activities. Students making excessive noise may be asked to leave.
Reserve a room:
- Select an available (green/ no asterisk/star) time slot for the start of you reservation - this is your start time.
Note: Unavailable time slots are red/asterisk
- Scroll down below the calendar to see your room and start time.
- Select the end time for your reservation.
- Click Submit Times.
- Confirm the study room Terms & Conditions.
- Enter your contact information.
- Reservations must be approved - a confirmation will be sent to your email address.
All rooms have a white board.
* indicates the number of computers, M indicates a media:scape.